St. John Executive Center
Mary K. Chapman Health Plaza Tulsa, OK 74104 Map It
Patients and Guests
Meet Our Team
Recently recognized by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for being in the top 23 percent of transplant programs, the St. John Kidney Transplant Program has gained prominence for its clinical excellence. The St. John Kidney Transplant team sees each transplant recipient or donor as a unique individual with a diverse set of needs that require a comprehensive and personalized plan of care. Since 1992, St. John’s Kidney Transplant program has grown into a regional transplant center, serving patients in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and Missouri.Our program offers you:
• An emphasis on patient education and increasing live donation transplantation opportunities.
• Efficient response and turnaround times from initial inquiries through the transplant process.
• A multi-disciplinary team of transplant experts committed to compassionate patient care throughout the entire process, from initial evaluation, pre-transplant care, transplant surgery, and follow-up care.
• Advanced surgical techniques, including minimally invasive laparoscopic kidney donation, which greatly reduces donor recovery time, and improved anti-rejection medications for the transplant recipient.
• Award-winning success rates and patient satisfaction.